Monday, April 18, 2011

Heart beat

A good friend of mine had asked me recently if I have missed having a somebody to miss - the whole idea of dating, looking really pretty, feeling all excited and giggles with your girlfriends are in the air and over the phone.

Single-hood has taught me how to appreciate the days on my own, and loving every minute with your girlies without worrying that you haven't spoken to your boyfriend for the last 12 hours, or having to check the phone and maybe get a little worked up if you haven't received any texts or calls from him. Aye! Still it's always nice to have that somebody to make your heart skip a beat for a second even if it's just "eye contact". Very cliche, but you know it!

For me, I'd look forward to moments when we can sit all night over a good conversation about anything and everything and laugh over sillies. I would love for a minute when I can be a total idiot and not care of what he sees or hears! Mum says as long as he doesn't watch me eat crabs - then go for it. I find that hilarious! But in the meantime, the few things in life that makes my heart skip a beat are - music, strawberry bubble tea I recently found in Cardiff and the one God whom I'm 'in a relationship' with :) Bliss! Pure bliss.

So until I meet that someone, here's a tune that made me skip a beat for a whole 4 minutes! The verse which sings "the way it unfolds is yet to be told...." is so relevant as to how we'll never know the ending of our story until we've lived it!



And then there were another 2 minutes! See? it doesn't only take eye-contact. ;)



Prettiest love, out.

No comments: