Parents are finally here! Dad is happy as a clown, mum is staying as positive as she can with her condition but she's persevering which I'm so proud of her for. We took a trip down to Aberaeron for some lunch that they enjoyed so much. And we're heading to London on Tuesday for Christmas and boxing day shopping. I got them really cool presents this year, I can't wait for them to open it! New Years at Dublin is going to be exciting as well.
AND, it snowed here in Aberystwyth yesterday!! B-e-a-utiful.
Rhodri and Lahiru got me christmas gifts this year and I was really touched because I don't get that very much from people except from my parents and brother and I'm ever so grateful. It's different this year. Everything. And I have God to thank for. :)

Wishing all readers a wonderful CHRISTmas.
Love out!
No comments:
Post a Comment