Friday, July 10, 2009

How to get over a holiday

It's as simple as this - we all need another holiday to get over a holiday! Make sense?

It's 10.45pm now in Melbourne and the weather is at approximately 3 degrees. My family and I have traveled all around Sydney and Melbourne for the last two weeks and it was brilliant. Though I'm extremely exhausted, I hate to see our holiday with my brother has come to an end. I don't exactly know when I'll see him again, but hopefully not long from now. You know me... I hate goodbyes.

I got my 1st year final results today! And I can say that I'm very proud of myself and the effort I've managed to put has been worth it. It's been good so far, I'm hoping very much that I'll be able to maintain the grades when I touch the 2nd year. Thanks be to God for everything. He is the reason I want to ace!

It's time to pack. The worst part ever.

A random thought - I miss Aberystwyth.

Till home. Dottie is calling.

Home and away.. x

No comments: