First up, it's Mummy's Day today. I wished upon a star that I could have been home for a day to give her a hug and a kiss. I do miss her dearly. Dottie has no idea how lucky she is to be under my Mum's wings every single day. 

The Pontianak scene
Malaysian Night committee
May Ball 2009
Another awesome night 2 days ago with some mates. A fun fair in the cold, the Zutons and Chesney Hawks's performance made my night ACE! I was freezing throughout the night but it was so worth it. I got myself a new hairstyle that stunned Arthur when he came to pick me up as his date, and a black one-sided shoulder dress that i got only for 20 quid from ASOS. Kate,who was Arthur's second date looked gorgeous in her sexy purple dress she showed me when we were at Nottingham. We met Dave and Rhodri the moment we arrived and then spent the whole night together with good laughs, danced like nobody's watching and most of all, we had the bestest time everrrrr.. 100/10!
Here's to a special woman the Lord has blessed me with who made and changed my world.
Malaysian Night, Aberystwyth University
An awesome night of fun and laughter that reminded everyone how much we missed home. Everyone had the most enjoyable time watching and taking part in our fashion-dance show where I wore an Iban costume, a traditional malay dance performance called Dayang (or something like that and where I played as the Pontianak) and we ended the night by screening that film. Shaleni and I were so bummed when we got home wishing that the night didn't have to end... it was just brilliant.


The Pontianak scene
Malaysian Night committeeMay Ball 2009
If I could relive the last week all over again, I would without question! I look forward to many more good times such as these in years/months to come.
Love, Linnie.
1 comment:
u look pwetty
Post a Comment